Is Wingnut Wings coming back?

I wasn't sure if there'd be interest here too, so apologies for not posting!

I'm attending the airshow on Saturday so will make a point of chatting to the team onsite and getting photos of what's there.

1 hour ago, stalal said:

'To our friends overseas, we havent forgotten you. So watch this space!'

This comment from that announcement points to something in addition to selling the overstock. May be, may be not. 

We’ll see.  Might just be holding some stock from the on site sale for selling through their website.

Or they wait and see what's left after the on site sale, slash everything 50% and move it overseas and we get a huge discount on kits we really didn't want in the first place. 

Or, maybe something else.  My magic 8 Ball is in the shop.

Rick L.

There were two or three people very busy staffing the tent, unfortunately time was against us so I decided against waiting around to ask questions when there were actual customers around. Perhaps tellingly the only built/display model was a Camel that was broken and tacked onto a base instead of a display case.

Due to a change in national COVID alert levels today's show was cancelled late last night so I expect whatever stock remained will be put back into stock added to any future online sale.

50984942751_125a257fec_b.jpg 50985052472_310b64c74d_b.jpg 50985052507_30af98b99e_b.jpg 50984236803_8c38be673b_b.jpg 50984236878_506c2e672d_b.jpg 50984942696_1cc02312be_b.jpg 50984236763_c8a2b376c6_b.jpg

Edited by K5054NZ