Kinetic Harrier

44 minutes ago, Nathant said:

Shipping! And my international packages tend to sit in Chicago or New Jersey for months on end.... covid has set us back decades....

Shipping delays and shipping fees affect distributors too, so you kinda answered your own question...  😉

2 hours ago, habu2 said:

Shipping delays and shipping fees affect distributors too, so you kinda answered your own question...  😉

Are you speculating? Cause I’m hoping to move beyond speculation and maybe hear from a retailer or distributor or someone in the know... nothing seems to make sense, as Zoukie Mura F-4E seemed to make its way to spruebrothers  on time without issue...

11 hours ago, Alternative 4 said:

www.luckymodel.com is your best bet.

They've yet to ship my order placed on Feb 3rd.  The new Meng Super Hornet, the new Border Tiger I and their own Gr1/3.  Getting a little ticked off, they gave me some excuse about New Years, yet my friend ordered on the 5th and they already shipped his out 2 weeks ago.

FULL RELEASE TO PACKING FLOOR GZ for over 2 weeks now.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:14 PM, Nathant said:

Anyone know when the new 1 48 Kinetic Harriers will be available in the States? Spruebrothers?

I have a wholesale account with Kinetic and have two of the kits on the way. One is spoken for, but if you're still looking, let me know and I'll set the second aside. $60 plus shipping.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:30 AM, Grindcore said:

They've yet to ship my order placed on Feb 3rd.  The new Meng Super Hornet, the new Border Tiger I and their own Gr1/3.  Getting a little ticked off, they gave me some excuse about New Years, yet my friend ordered on the 5th and they already shipped his out 2 weeks ago.

FULL RELEASE TO PACKING FLOOR GZ for over 2 weeks now.

Please email me for any issue on Luckymodel order. 

I check the case that the boarder Tiger I has some damage box that hold up and we will get the replaced and kick out quickly. Sorry for the delayed.

Btw, Kinetic has setup the US distribution, (we deal with distribution now) if you want to order from your shop which does not carry Kinetic, please ask them to visit https://us.KineticModel.com to open account for dealership. 

or you can go to some online shops like Jef corner store or kitlinx. And sure more store will carry kinetic from now on. 

On 2/27/2021 at 1:37 AM, Nathant said:

Are you speculating? Cause I’m hoping to move beyond speculation and maybe hear from a retailer or distributor or someone in the know... nothing seems to make sense, as Zoukie Mura F-4E seemed to make its way to spruebrothers  on time without issue...

we have been working out the US warehouse for years and finally we have it done by Feb 2021.

http://doc.kineticmodel.com/NL210224-1112/NL01.html

we are working and supporting to the shops from now on. 

Contact your US store to contact us for supply. And we are test running the luckymodel order released from our US system during the moment. 

On 2/28/2021 at 1:53 AM, Raymond Chung said:

Please email me for any issue on Luckymodel order. 

I check the case that the boarder Tiger I has some damage box that hold up and we will get the replaced and kick out quickly. Sorry for the delayed.

Btw, Kinetic has setup the US distribution, (we deal with distribution now) if you want to order from your shop which does not carry Kinetic, please ask them to visit https://us.KineticModel.com to open account for dealership. 

or you can go to some online shops like Jef corner store or kitlinx. And sure more store will carry kinetic from now on. 

I wish they would have told me that when I inquired about it 2 weeks ago.  I have since asked for a refund.

Raymond is a stand up guy, his posts on here are one of the reasons why I recommend Lucky Model anytime someone asks where to buy kits from.

How to order from luckymodel almost requires a pinned thread on this forum because there are some tricks to making sure you get your order.

• 2 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 5:52 AM, Alternative 4 said:

How to order from luckymodel almost requires a pinned thread on this forum because there are some tricks to making sure you get your order.

How so? I've always ordered straight from their website, is there anything else I should know? It's true I've waited very long for some items (e.g. I'm still waiting for the Hasegawa 1/48 AH-64D for 2 years now) but that's because LM sells items they don't have in stock as far as I know - their shipping process is very good in itself

31 minutes ago, arnobiz said:

How so? I've always ordered straight from their website, is there anything else I should know? It's true I've waited very long for some items (e.g. I'm still waiting for the Hasegawa 1/48 AH-64D for 2 years now) but that's because LM sells items they don't have in stock as far as I know - their shipping process is very good in itself

As we are rewriting a new site, in the meantime you should order the in stock item to be secure fast shipment. 

Anything backorder especially Japanese brand is not easily procured. Except the new item the back catalog is getting harder to restock. 

For any item that you feel no good to wait just send a message via my request for cancellation and refund. 

Or you can ask the availability for non in stock item first. Once the new updated to the site more accurate restocking information can be provided. 

That's what I meant Raymond, again I'm super happy with LM and I get everything I can from you 😄

Waiting for some items is not an issue for me and I know I may wait a while but I do so knowingly and I just wanted to let other people know about it. Great if your website reflects this better in the future  👍 

I'll just add that communication with you guys is super fluid so we know where we're standing very easily - keep it up! 🙂

Arnaud