BPK 1/72 Boeing 737-800

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 10:32 PM, Vidar_710 said:

Mine showed up yesterday - sorry no pic on PB yet.

Now.. just waiting for Vintage Flyers to be up again to have American AstroJet livery made for it. Flew that jet in 2020.

Tracy

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing pics! I almost bought one myself, but decided to wait and see if they're going to release a P-8 Posiden or an Aussie Wedgetail AWACS jet first. Maybe if nothing else someone will do a conversion? Still.... there's lots of great airline options 🤔 Fred K.

1 hour ago, f5guy said:

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing pics! I almost bought one myself, but decided to wait and see if they're going to release a P-8 Poseidon or an Aussie Wedgetail AWACS jet first. Maybe if nothing else someone will do a conversion? Still.... there's lots of great airline options 🤔 Fred K.

There is talk by BPK to do a Poseidon but nothing of the E-7A Wedgetail, they'd have to tool up a -700 fuselage for that. I think they are busy with the 777 at the moment. I also recall they were doing an A320 but not much word on that recently.

BTW I have my -800 as well. Need to get a lot of other bench stuff out of the way before I even think about starting it.

7 hours ago, Trojan Thunder said:

There is talk by BPK to do a Poseidon but nothing of the E-7A Wedgetail, they'd have to tool up a -700 fuselage for that. I think they are busy with the 777 at the moment. I also recall they were doing an A320 but not much word on that recently.

BTW I have my -800 as well. Need to get a lot of other bench stuff out of the way before I even think about starting it.

The Posiden would be nice. Lets hope they do it! For some reason I was think that the Wedgetail was based on the -800, not the -700. If they have to tool up a new -700 fuselage to make it, I too doubt it will happen.

I knew about them working on a 777and am looking forward to it, though I have no idea where I'd put a built one! I hadn't heard about the A320. That would be welcome as well 👍 Regards, Fred K.