Adobe Flash Player Problem

Hi everyone! Need a little help here. To open the Paint4models site, you need to click on the adobe flash player; I'm sure most of you, if not everybody, has received a notice some time that adobe flash player will no longer exist beyond December 2020, so how do I now be able to open this site to see the conversion chart?

You have to use Windows Explorer or another browser that supports Flash Player.

Paint4Models does have PDF database that you can download, it’s just not live so you could download it then later on updated paint codes etc will be added to it and you may have to download it again.  It be be a solution to the issue until you get a web browser that works with Flash Player.

Edited by Andrew Maverick Taylor

Adobe Flash Player is dead. Adobe and the major browsers have disabled it:

LINK

"Adobe blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021 and the major browser vendors have disabled and will continue to disable Flash Player from running after the EOL Date." 

Ben

2 hours ago, Andrew Maverick Taylor said:

You have to use Windows Explorer or another browser that supports Flash Player.

Paint4Models does have PDF database that you can download, it’s just not live so you could download it then later on updated paint codes etc will be added to it and you may have to download it again.  It be be a solution to the issue until you get a web browser that works with Flash Player.

Hi Andrew! I have already tried google chrome, internet explorer, microsoft edge and moxilla firefox but to avail. 

6 minutes ago, flybywire said:

Hi Andrew! I have already tried google chrome, internet explorer, microsoft edge and moxilla firefox but to avail. 

I just read Ben Browns reply, so it seems Flash Player is dead.  I haven’t tried using it for a while so obviously since I last tried, it’s support is being withdrawn by the web browsers.

Its a shame because that Paint4Models database is really good.  I hope the owner is attempting to revive it in another program.