Last chance to have a look at Stratosphere Models website, Picturetrail is closing

Hi folks,

Just to let you know and so you won't get surprised :

On February 28th, Picturetrail.com will close down. So my Stratosphere Models website/picture albums will be gone. I have no control over this, so I will have to find a new place where to show my model kit products.

If you are interested by anything, please as usual use my email. I may not respond right away, due to Covid, + winter there are not a lot of safe places where I can go for internet, I'm doing my best to keep us safe and avoid public places, but I check my emails and answer them all. Since I'm highly unlikely to have the time to go check answers for each and every post I place on many different forums, so as always it's best to use email to get in touch with me, especially during Covid.

In any case, anything you'd like to order please email me.

*** I still have in stock a few boxes full of Lockheed D-21 Mach 3 drones, X-37 USAF spaceplanes (Extremely detailed kits), USAF McDonnell FDL-7 C/D lifting body spaceplane (the VERY LAST ONE I have, the mold is kaput : half of it shrank after 1 year because I used a silicone I don't normally use, & I won't redo that mold because demand is too low for that kit), & McDonnell FDL-7 Model 176 (the one that was the final version the USAF was going to use to ferry crews to the MOL space station)(the mold of that kit is very fine, so, still in production, as are all the others above).

I have to sell all that overstock as I  need the space for my 3D printer.

In case you wonder what I'm up to lately : I have a new computer and I'm busy working at completing a new 3D airplane model which I will 3D print myself. It's 1/48th and hypersonic. And I have a long list of other 3D models I started a while ago which I will complete, plus some new ones I've added as new priorities.

You're invited to take a look before it's gone.

Stephane

Stratosphere Models

Email : stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

http://picturetrail.com/stratospheremodels

Hi Paul,

Please send me an email and some more details as I'm not sure which version exactly we are talking about as I had made 3 versions of it and we'll figure out which parts you  don't have. I still have plenty of the water slide decals. If anyone wants some please email me and I will find a price for them plus shipping to your area. I do have some parts in stock but we will have to figure out which has ones are the ones of the version you don't have. Anything else I don't have in stock I would have to make new castings.

Stephane

Stratosphere Models

Email : stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

http://picturetrail.com/stratospheremodels