Pictures of the inside of the SU-25 frogfoot engine exhausts needed

Does anyone have a good pic taken looking down the inside of the frogfoot exhausts showing the fans?  If anyone does, could you give me a link?

It's disappointing as I have Yesim GORDON'S SU-25 frogfoot Soviet tank buster book and there is not one pic of the inside of the exhausts or a pic of the inside of the intakes showing the inside of the fans.  Strange as it covers everything else.

Hi

Thanks for the pics.  I actually did a good Google search to find some walkarounds.  I was  particular after pictures of the interior of the rear exhausts.  The reason being is that I see that inside the frogfoots exhausts, it has two metal strips that run down along the bottom centre of the exhaust and along the top centre of the exhaust.  These metal strips come in the Eduard exterior PE set - part numbers 3 & 4. They are are actually great because it saves you gluing the the two halves of the rear inner exhaust parts together (kit parts J2 & J17 and parts J20 & J38

Now by any chance does anyone know why the frogfoot has these metal strip rods running along the complete length of the top and bottom of the interior of the exhausts?  Are they some kind of reinforcing plates to add strength to the exhaust interior or a form of some kind of armour plating protecting fuel lines? If anyone can tell me the reason for these thin metal plates, id love to hear from anyone