Hi All,

I am on my continuing quest to locate some decal options and hopefully be able to trade some items I have for them.  So without further ado, here goes;

Looking For

Testors/Italeri 679 F-5E - USAF 64th FITS option

Air Graphics Lynx in World-wide Service - Lynx AH-7 847 NAS, Royal Marines

- Sea Lynx Mk.88A, 83+05, MFG-3 options

Linden Hill 72022 - MiG-25PD Turkmenistan option

Behemoth 72-040 - Su-24 Uzbek option

Behemoth 72-040 - Su-24 Algerian option

Berna Decals 72-69 MiG-17F African Air Forces pt.2 - Somali option and,

AZ Model Shenyang F.5 - Somali option

For Trade

Linden Hill 72024 Global Su-25 part 1 - Angola, Belarus, Bulgaria (2), Russia (2), Slovakia, or Turkmenistan option

Cut-then-Add #15 First Generation Harriers - Spanish Armada AV-8A, Armada TAV-8A, Thai Navy TAV-8A, or Indian Navy SHAR FRS.51 (hI-viz) option

(Each option has complete set of stencils)

Caracal Decals 72080 AV-8B Harrier II plus - VMA-512, or Italian Marina "Lobos" (No stencils)

Flying Leathernecks 72001 Battle Herks - any option

WolfPak Decals 72-041 Gas-n-Go - KC-135R/T/RT options (5)

Model Maker Asian Fitters part 1 - Su-22M4 Syria, Iran, or Vietnam options; Su-22UM3 Iran or Vietnam options

Model Maker Asian Fulcrums part 2 - MiG-29 Yemen option; MiG-29UB Yemen option and,

A host of 72nd parts and weapons.

If you're not interested in trading, I will be more than happy to buy or trade something else for what I'm looking for.

Thanks for looking,

WARDOG

Edited by Glynn Jacobs
Additions/up-dates
  • 5 months later...
  • Glynn Jacobs changed the title to LF: 72nd Decals for Trade
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glynn - I have Aztec Models 72-051 Sky Guardians - F-7NM Bangladesh option - I am only using the US version from this sheet.

I would like to trade for Caracal Decals 72080 AV-8B Harrier II plus - VMA-214 "Black Sheep" Air show display (One complete set of stencils) if that works for you.

Hi Iyonkubb,

Well FINALLY, someone has the Aztec decals I have been looking for!  :-)

Yes, I will be more than happy to trade the Caracal VMA-214 option and stencils for your Aztec decals with instructions.

Please send me your mailing address and I'll get these out to you as soon as possible.  Mine is;

Glynn Jacobs

1453 Alta Mesa Ct.

Mesquite, TX 75150

I really appreciate the trade,

WARDOG

Glynn - I just saw your response today.  I just wanted to double check, I will cut out the decals for: Aztec Models 72-051 Sky Guardians - F-7NM Bangladesh option from my sheet and copy the instructions.  You will do the same for me from your Caracal sheet Black Sheep show option?

I sure will!  Getting everything ready to send out.

One question; Do you have a set of national insignia for the Harrier?  The sheet only has one set (but, two sets of stencils, go figure!).  I would need to use the insignia on the sheet but, if you have some spares, it will take three FS35237 insignia for the upper wing and forward fuselage, and one FS36118 insignia for the lower wing. 

The book says these SHOULD be 25" for the wings and 20" for the fuselage but the sheet seems to be about 12" for all of them!  Even the very nice Wolfpak sheet has them all the same size (but slightly smaller than the Caracal ones!).  I can send a copy of the full sheet at actual size for your use, if needed.  Just let me know!

Please send your address to glynnj(at)swbell(dot)net

Thanks Again,

WARDOG