April 2021 releases

5 minutes ago, KursadA said:

Updated the list - the Mohawk will be released in April, so had to postpone the Navy Spad sheet to May. Tons of new sheets coming in the spring and summer - stay tuned.

Who's complaining?

Me!  I'm 2/3 through a triple F-104G build and I don't have time to start any new projects till this one is in the Done pile.  New decals just kill old project mojo.  New releases?  La la la la la la la la la la la can't hear you la la la la la la la la la la la la...........

Rick L.  

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Kursad, Any hints on the May releases?

Definitely the two FJ-3 sheets and Vietnam Navy Skyraiders; and possibly the 1/72 ADTAC sheet and a couple other modern subjects in 1/48.  Also reprints of 1/144 B-52 and B-1B sheets. I will finalize the list in a week or so.

27 minutes ago, KursadA said:

Definitely the two FJ-3 sheets and Vietnam Navy Skyraiders; and possibly the 1/72 ADTAC sheet and a couple other modern subjects in 1/48.  Also reprints of 1/144 B-52 and B-1B sheets. I will finalize the list in a week or so.

Sweet!  I gotta get cracking’ on my FJ-3’s!  I have two underway, but life recently became complicated, so the modeling productivity has dropped.

I’m excited for the Navy Spads too!

• 1 month later...

Received my April sheets today, and I must say I am impressed!  The OV-1, the TA-7 and the C-130 sheets look great!  My wife even commented on how nice they look and insisted I build the TA-7 with the pirates on the tail.  

thanks again for doing these!

I did announce a 1/72 version of the AH-64D/E sheet. It is in the release pipeline and will be coming in a couple of months.

i am working on the reference pages for the OV-1 and C-130 and will put them up this weekend.

On 5/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, KursadA said:

I did announce a 1/72 version of the AH-64D/E sheet. It is in the release pipeline and will be coming in a couple of months.

i am working on the reference pages for the OV-1 and C-130 and will put them up this weekend.

Where are the reference pages located at on your site?  I don't see a link any place.