Located Two: Mods can close----WTB: 1/48 Hasegawa A-4M Skyhawk 'Last Skyhawk' #09611-------Still need

Long shot, I know. But someone has to have one of several perhaps sitting in their stash will to sell or trade one for a reasonable cost. Doesn't have to be shrink wrapped but all parts must be complete & as new or like new condition. I don't need the decals or instruction manual. I prefer to pay with my verified PayPal account in USD. I'm located in CONUS & would like to keep any deal within the States or Canada but will consider a kit shipped from another county. Please let me know if you have one F/S or trade. I've collected at ton of 99% post war kits to present US military jets the last 24 years & there's a good chance I could have something you need in the form of kits, PE or decals .  Most of them are from the more common players like Hasegawa, Tamiya, Academy, Kinetic, Hobby Boss, ZM, Revell USA etc. Lots of them. I do prefer direct buy for this kit, however. Just makes things cleaner & easier for me. Thank you for any help you can provide! 

Semper Fi,

Masterguns

Edited by Gunny

Nabbed one from a fellow member for $50.00 shipped, but would like another. Keep in mind I’m only looking for kit #09611 ‘Last Skyhawk’ boxing with the added extra parts to make one of the 24 Scooters off the McD/Douglas production line. These were called “Super Mikes” or “Super Hawks” with the larger main gear & gear doors. No other Hasegawa 1/48 A-4M release has these parts that I’m personally aware of. PLEASE let me know if I’m mistaken! Thanks for the other suggestions in my message box!

image.jpeg.37843cb216ddd7d4d0f3fcf3d9c719f9.jpeg

• Gunny changed the title to WTB: 1/48 Hasegawa A-4M Skyhawk 'Last Skyhawk' #09611-------Still need
  • 1 month later...
  • Gunny changed the title to Located Two: Mods can close----WTB: 1/48 Hasegawa A-4M Skyhawk 'Last Skyhawk' #09611-------Still need

Sorry, Gents. I was able to secure two a few weeks ago. I failed to update this add. Thank you for all that contacted me. You guys are the absolute best in the Internet forums!

Semper Fi,

Masterguns