Model Geeks!! Podcast...

Great podcast; I'm just started listening to the fourth right this moment while working on a model; you just extended my bench time two hours. Thank you for sharing.

Just now, cruiz said:

Great podcast; I'm just started listening to the fourth right this moment while working on a model; you just extended my bench time two hours. Thank you for sharing.

Great! Thanks for listening in. Check out the other podcasts mentioned too: On the Bench, Plastic Model Mojo, Plastic Posse Podcast, Just Making Conversation...all those guys are great background noise while building.

Careful though...I spend money on new tools about every time I tune into them...someone always mentions something I've never heard of and then... $$$$. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, 82Whitey51 said:

Great! Thanks for listening in. Check out the other podcasts mentioned too: On the Bench, Plastic Model Mojo, Plastic Posse Podcast, Just Making Conversation...all those guys are great background noise while building.

I will. in fact, I found your podcast because of Model Mojo.

13 minutes ago, 82Whitey51 said:

Careful though...I spend money on new tools about every time I tune into them...someone always mentions something I've never heard of and then... $$$$. 🤷‍♂️

You guys aren't free of guilt; a Meng F-18 is on my way because of one episode.

All fo these podcasts are phenominal! I started out with On The Bench since it is the first I found, and due to the fact that all of the above podcasts mention each other, I am now stoked to get all kinds of podcast goodness.

Thanks to you and your cohorts  for doing the Model Geeks Podcast, Whitey!