Website suggestion

Hello Kursad, I have a suggestion for your website.

Whenever you have a new release, especially like the new P-3 (Ima need 4 of those) sheet coming out I'm pretty eager to secure my sheets as I know they will sell out. I rush over to the website to see if they're available but typically there are a ton of sold old sheets pictured. I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss the sheet I want because it's a lot to look through and I'm not smart enough to sort through the sold out sheets. I initially thought "why couldn't the sold out sheets be deleted from the website".....but then I thought that a lot of people may get to your site on a search. If they could find what they had searched for on google then they'd have a good starting point to start looking on the secondary market.

Would it be possible to put your sold out sheets on an archive page? This would allow all your new and currently available sheets to be more easily found but still have all your historical work with older sheets be in a place for people to look through.

Humbly submitted....

The underlying problem is that the range of items has grown too big for a simple hand-coded website like this. I should have transitioned to a full-fledged e-commerce site years ago, with features like a real shopping cart, credit card payments without PayPal, loyalty points, coupon codes, etc.., etc. 

This will probably require me to drop everything for a month and work on this though, even if hire I capable freelancer to do the grunt work. For the future of the business I will have to do it sometime this year - perhaps this coming summer. I am building a buffer of completed designs so the release schedule will not be interrupted.

Until then, why not press "Shift+end" and go to the bottom of the webpage then scroll upwards. Most recent sheets have the highest numbers hence at the lower part of the page. 

"Ctrl+F" also allows you to search the page without the page having a dedicated search function. I use this all the time to save me "scroll-time". Typing in ie F-15 shows quickly how many hits you have for F-15 on the page, and then you just choose "next" to bring you to the next F-15 item. 

The search functionality exist already if you want it to be there 🙂

Edited by Niels
12 hours ago, Niels said:

"Ctrl+F" also allows you to search the page without the page having a dedicated search function. I use this all the time to save me "scroll-time". Typing in ie F-15 shows quickly how many hits you have for F-15 on the page, and then you just choose "next" to bring you to the next F-15 item.

Awesome! I was going to suggest a search bar, but I never knew about this feature. Live and learn! TYSM 😄