Replacement exhausts for 1/72 B-1B kit, will 1/72 F-15 exhausts do?

Years ago, I added a set of 1/48 scale F-15 exhausts (without the turkey feathers) to the 1/72 scale B-1, and they fit great. Can't remember the brand, but it was likely a resin set with photoetched parts. While they fit, they actually have fewer exhaust segments, so if you're a rivet counter, that may be noticeable. 

40 minutes ago, Paul Boyer said:

Years ago, I added a set of 1/48 scale F-15 exhausts (without the turkey feathers) to the 1/72 scale B-1, and they fit great. Can't remember the brand, but it was likely a resin set with photoetched parts. While they fit, they actually have fewer exhaust segments, so if you're a rivet counter, that may be noticeable. 

That issue of FSM happened to be on the top of my stack; it was Aires 4115 mentioned in your B-1B story.

Chris

41 minutes ago, roym said:

Perfect thanks. Not a rivet counter. Though I read 1/48th before which I found odd cos I thought they were the same engine...

B-1 uses the F101 engine while the F-15 would have the F100 or F110 engine.

3 hours ago, jenshb said:

Barracuda Studios make the correct exhaust nozzles for the B-1B. 

This.  They also have a host of other resin corrections and additions for the Bone.

Regards,

Murph