Kinetic Contest: Guess What's our Next Release ?

https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel?fref=photo

A surprised release will be carried out in next week.
Deadline for submission is March 31, 12:00AM UTC.
Prize: one free kit of this particular release per person who's guessed it right.

Rules:
- only one entry must be submitted; if more are given, all contestant's entries will be ignored
- entry submitted by person familiar with the project will be ignored
- "like"s of the right answer will be ignored
- all final result is at Kinetic Model's discretion

My  guess is an 1/48 A-10C.

Let the guessing begin!!!

Scott
CNJC-IPMS

I don't have a facebook, but I would say it is a 1/48 A-4 Skyhawk; it's the only subject missing to complete the most iconic aircraft (not helos) involved in the Malvinas/Falklands conflict.

1 hour ago, Falconxlvi said:

I went away from the crowd and guessed a 1/48 F-100 series.  Who knows 😂🤷‍♂️

be all over that one if it's better than the old Monogram kit. In my book, this is a kit ZM needs to do. Anything would be better than the Trumpeter kits

gary

1 hour ago, Falconxlvi said:

I went away from the crowd and guessed a 1/48 F-100 series.  Who knows 😂🤷‍♂️

It will be a nice companion to your F-4, good luck.

Anyway, what a Rorschach test has Kinetic put on us.

4 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

be all over that one if it's better than the old Monogram kit. In my book, this is a kit ZM needs to do. Anything would be better than the Trumpeter kits

gary

No kidding!  The F-100 deserves an accurate, state-of-the-art tooling!

4 hours ago, cruiz said:

I have so many things in-progress right now that I would probably get to it in 2025 😂

but I would welcome it!

C-17 Globemaster III, only because I'm building three right now in 1/144 and asked many times when the 1/72 version was coming. And I'm holding onto the drawings for the latest RCAF markings, just willing to give them up to the right person(s) to make Cdn decals (deh cals). It would only be my luck that this would be released right about now.

But the bright side, I get one kit...only have to buy 4 more to complete the fleet.

Cheers

AFM

Edited by AlienFrogModeller
23 hours ago, cruiz said:

most folks fail to know that the F100 flew more air strikes than any other air frame in Vietnam. They got their mileage out of that old airframe for sure. Just a loud and evil airframe that flew low enough to make the palm trees wave in the jet blast. An A4 series would also be very nice, and if it were accurate; I'd be all over it.

gary

2 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

most folks fail to know that the F100 flew more air strikes than any other air frame in Vietnam. They got their mileage out of that old airframe for sure. Just a loud and evil airframe that flew low enough to make the palm trees wave in the jet blast. An A4 series would also be very nice, and if it were accurate; I'd be all over it.

Yes, indeed, the D&S book of the F-100 has an interesting recount on it.

I'm leaning towards an early A-4 because Kinetic has quietly released the Malvinas/Falklands conflict's main characters, and this is the missing piece. Also, it has a lot of room for variants and markings.