Kinetic Contest: Guess What's our Next Release ?

On 3/22/2021 at 10:50 PM, Falconxlvi said:

Man, interesting answers on Facebook.  A-10 is super popular.   It makes me wonder if it’s something off the wall since they are promising a free kit to the folks that guess correctly.   

Steve

Someone close to Kinetic, who works for Wolfpack, released info that an A-10 is being released very soon as a surprise release. That info was probably released on purpose.

My guess is a CT-114 Tutor.

11 hours ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

I can't imagine dreams that big...

Cheers

AFM

Raymond was going to release one in 1/32. I think when Rick died the interest was lost.

Did you ever meet Raymond in Cold Lake?

Why so much love for a new A-10?  I've built the Monogram, and it looks quite nice if not up to modern fit standards.  Hobby Boss is apparently a better fit.

I voted for the F-11 Tiger, just because we don't really have one, but what I really want is a F-8C.  Hasegawa really dropped the ball on the early 8's. 

42 minutes ago, kozlok said:

Why so much love for a new A-10?  I've built the Monogram, and it looks quite nice if not up to modern fit standards.  Hobby Boss is apparently a better fit.

While the Monogram kit is nice, the moulds are pretty dated, but what we really need is an A-10C IMO.

Hope they are following this thread..:whistle:

On 3/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, Petarvu said:

I can't believe they are still not going with Mirage F1 family...phew

Sooner or later, I think Kinetic will go forward with the Mirage F.1 kit. The plane has some complicated shapes, an intricate landing gear and it requires a lot of research to capture the many details of the different versions correctly. So, a serious attempt in a nice Mirage F.1 kit requires some time and I am quite sure, that Kinetic will not miss the opportunity to release such a popular subject. I bet, it comes by the end of this year

26 minutes ago, falcon91352 said:

Sooner or later, I think Kinetic will go forward with the Mirage F.1 kit. The plane has some complicated shapes, an intricate landing gear and it requires a lot of research to capture the many details of the different versions correctly. So, a serious attempt in a nice Mirage F.1 kit requires some time and I am quite sure, that Kinetic will not miss the opportunity to release such a popular subject. I bet, it comes by the end of this year

I really hope you are right about this 👍

42 minutes ago, pacheco said:

Many schemes. Only in Portugal's account we are talking about half a dozen different schemes.

I suppose it’s a matter of personal choice.  I’m not super passionate about a G.91 and judging by the reactions here and elsewhere in social media, there are others that feel the same way.  I’m glad you are looking forward to it!

Steve

To my opinion, the G91 is a popular subject, at least in Europe. The modeller can choose between a couple of versions (hopefully a two seater will come out, too), many camouflage and marking options, some with large dayglow patterns and flamboyant anniversary schemes. Instantly, I am thinking of these nice Portugese AF tiger schemes .... Furthermore, the Frecce Tricolori has flown the G91PAN throughout many airshow seasons. 

For me, I will buy at least a couple of kits, if the G91 really is the next subject from Kinetic.