Hello from HobbyNut Models

HobbyNut.jpg?v=1611952621

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a little self promotion for my web store. I am a model builder for the past 44 years, and building the occasional commission model since 2001. My business background was selling military aircraft parts to the US Government, working at a BIG defense contractor full time, managing the Kiowa helicopter engine program contract for the Army during the Iraq and Afghanistan war, and later working with the USAF on their T-38’s. in 2019, I left my job and went into the modeling hobby full time building commission models and selling on eBay. Last year, I leveraged all my past modeling and business experience and started my own shop, HobbyNutModels.com It is a fully secure online store with the highest level secure 3rd party shopping cart. Payments are handled by a secure third party, which handles all major credit cards and PayPal for thousands of web stores, order data is always encrypted and secure. Our shopping cart is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 256-bit SSL certificates to keep order details secure. HobbyNut Models LLC never stores your credit card data, nor do we have access to it, your payment is private and ultra secure.

I sell both new and used models, and stock most. I sell almost all the current major brands including Tamiya, Zvezda, AFV, GWH, Kinetic, RFM, AMT, Mobius, Revell, Monogram, Salvinos JR, and the list goes on.... I also import Classy Hobby, Aoshima and Fujimi from Japan for the hard to find items. I also sell detailing accessories for 1/24 and 1/25 car models and hundreds of aircraft resin, PE, decals, and 3D detailing items. I stock almost the full line (90%) of Quinta Studio 3D printed cockpits and offer free shipping if you are only ordering Quinta sets, however they frequently sell out. I order direct from them in Russia and I place regular order every two weeks and always have sets on order and in transit, so if its not in stock, order anyway and it should arrive quickly. If you are looking for something not listed, contact me and I can order it for you as I have access to half a million products from several vendors around the world.

I invite everyone here to check out my shop, if you are interested in anything, I have put in a special code to give you 10% off “ARC10”

Please feel free to contact us at

Sales@hobbynutmodels.com

(855) 537-0499

HobbyNut Models

Murfreesboro TN 37129, USA

Also check out my facebook page, "HobbyNut Models"

Click on the link below to get your ARC discount.

ARC10    https://www.hobbynutmodels.com/discount/ARC10

• Available on online sales channels
  • 10% off all products
  • Minimum purchase of $25.00
  • For everyone
  • Active from today