Modern Phantom guide reprint?

Hey Jake, have you given any thought on doing a reprint of your Modern Phantom Guide? I missed it the first go round and was just wondering if you had any plans for a reprint or second edition.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I just read past it like I'm know to do at time due to a rattled brain housing group, but where is the intel on this outstanding news (or past news?) on your FB page about this? Will it be a reprint of the Naval or USAF variants? Been a long time, motivator! Thanks, Jake. I hope you & yours are keeping well & safe!

S/F,

Masterguns

With the rising costs of paper and shipping, there won't be any books printed in the near future.  I'm not really sure when books will resume, to be honest.

It'll be a typical 2nd Edition--lots of new photos and text.  It'll cover USAF and export versions.

Jake

3 minutes ago, jmel said:

With the rising costs of paper and shipping, there won't be any books printed in the near future.  I'm not really sure when books will resume, to be honest.

It'll be a typical 2nd Edition--lots of new photos and text.  It'll cover USAF and export versions.

Jake

Just digital releases?