Reedoak third F-16 sitted pilot

hello !
here is the last of reedoak small serie of F-16 pilots with JHMCS helmet and warzone equipped survival vest, without life preserver :21040105145523927217345721.jpg

21040105141123927217345719.png

so, it is the third in the row

21040105141323927217345720.png

cheers
Norbert

These pilots are so cool, Norbert 

Once back from Easter vacation I will start another F-16 using the pilots I've bought. They are just stunning

On the topic of F-16: Why not a F-16 pilot with the Scorpion helmet as seen on plenty of ANG unit Vipers? 

While you're at it, the same can easily be modified for use with ie Hobby Boss A-10 too, as they too use the scorpion helmet? 

54 minutes ago, Niels said:

These pilots are so cool, Norbert 

Once back from Easter vacation I will start another F-16 using the pilots I've bought. They are just stunning

On the topic of F-16: Why not a F-16 pilot with the Scorpion helmet as seen on plenty of ANG unit Vipers? 

While you're at it, the same can easily be modified for use with ie Hobby Boss A-10 too, as they too use the scorpion helmet? 

Many thanks Niels ! For the scorpion helmet mount, have to find somebody who has one in Europe...and wait untill the end of this damn pandemic

• 4 weeks later...