Making a 1/32 F-16I Sufa from thesufa academy kit and 1/32 Tamiya F-16CJ block 50 kit

Ok I've had this idea.  I am going to try and make a super F16I Sufa from using the 1/32 academy Sufa kit and the 1/32 Tamiya F16CJ block 50 kit.  I've looked at the top fuselage half attaching to the bottom Tamiya fuselage half and the match is quite close.  There are just simple things which would need some surgery.  Other than this, I think it's quite readable, that these two kits could be combined to make a super detailed Sufa and a very accurate one.  Parts needed of course would be the PW small mouth intake, PW burner can, flame holddr and engine cowling using a resin set.  The CFT set can obtained with the wider front wheel of the block 52, the block 52 wheel bay door and the wider front wheel stut.  All these parts come in a CFT set from Greece.  The top fuselage if course has all the antennas, humps and bumps in the academy kit and the Tamiya block block 50 has the heavy landing gear. I think it's a very viable project.  The reason of course I want to make a Sufa in is way is the Tamiya kit is far superior than the academy kit in detail.  All these Sufa special features like the large underwing  tanks and all this is in the academy kit.

So I thought I'd throw the idea out there and see what people thought? Obviously an expensive way to make a Sufa but a great way to make the most accurate version with the best detail.

Sp let me know what people think of if anyone has tried it.