U.S. Navy Tow Tractor SST A/S32A-49

Hello to you all. My latest project, aircraft towing tractor and helicopters SST A/S32A-49 with MSU ( aircraft universal starting unit) and ALBAR trailer in scale 1/ 48. I can use it for US NAVY and MARINES aircraft such as F/A-18 Super Hornet, E-2 Hawkeye, all S-70 Hawk models on board, the recent MV-22 Osprey HB, AH-1Z Zulu Cobra, UH-1Y Venom etc. I will also make it on a 1/35 scale for my recent AH-1Z Academy and future S-70 Hawk purchases.

SST A/S32A-49

SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49 SST A/S32A-49

They look excellent! Are these showing 1:35 or 1:48? I saw your post on Facebook on the 1:35 version. Personally, I'd only be interested in 1:48...are you making any available for purchase or only your own personal use?

Cheers,

J

1 hour ago, JeffreyK said:

They look excellent! Are these showing 1:35 or 1:48? I saw your post on Facebook on the 1:35 version. Personally, I'd only be interested in 1:48...are you making any available for purchase or only your own personal use?

Cheers,

J

The model of these photos is in scale 1/48 ( that I will probably use with the F-35B Italeri as soon as it comes out). I’ve already printed the 1/35 version and I’m assembling it and I’d like to use it with KH’s AH-1Z Academy and Seahawk. For other information you can contact me in private.

• 5 months later...
On 10/1/2021 at 5:40 PM, eflight said:

Great CAD and print work

Would love to make a larger version to go with RC planes

Do you have a good source for 3 view drawings of the STT that you can share?

TIA

Schermata 2021-04-08 alle 09.03.16

I'm sorry but I didn't use drawings to make it . Photos and photogrammetry.

Simon.

Edited by Raptor71
  • 8 months later...
13 hours ago, mouseeaters said:

Can I use it with an F-14? Was this tractor operational at the time of the F-14 Tomcats? 

No, the Tomcat retired before the -32 was in service with the fleet.