Good day fellow modellers,

I took a break from my CF188 Production Build to complete this quick build for my LCol who will be leaving the office soon, heading back to Canada on his next adventure.

I will put it away for a couple days, and then take it our just before the presentation and see if I need to change anything.

Enjoy.

PXL-20210404-195811297-1.jpg

PXL_20210404_194808124.jpg

PXL_20210404_195001011.jpg

PXL_20210404_195107868.jpg

PXL_20210404_194945075.jpg

Cheers

AFM

Beautiful work on the Globemaster III, and beautiful presentation on the plaque.  Judging from the grateful recipients of my model plaques of late, he will absolutely love and cherish it! Make sure you give him the storage box with sheet styrofoam top & bottom with kabob skewers between the two layers to hold everything in place. Makes transportation a lot easier.

Kind regards, 

Dutch 

Edited by Dutch
12 hours ago, Falconxlvi said:

I love it.  Fantastic job!   I wish this kit would be re-popped.  They are going for silly prices on eBay.  I’m sure your LtCol will love it!   

Steve 

Thank you, I am sure he will too.

11 hours ago, Trojan Thunder said:

Great job

Very kind thing to say and thank you.

11 hours ago, Dutch said:

Beautiful work on the Globemaster III, and beautiful presentation on the plaque.  Judging from the grateful recipients of my model plaques of late, he will absolutely love and cherish it! Make sure you give him the storage box with sheet styrofoam top & bottom with kabob skewers between the two layers to hold everything in place. Makes transportation a lot easier.

Kind regards, 

Dutch 

Thank you, love my wife's Cricut, makes for some easy stencilling. Bought the base from Lowe's for $8 and 2 rattles that were in my inventory. The hard case is the harbour freight 4800 case($60 - ish). It has a customizable foam insert, hard pelican style case. This will be my third use of this case for this exact style build and both have been transported back to Canada without incident. I am keeping a couple cases myself for special projects.

Cheers

AFM