F-15EX Officially the F-15EX "Eagle II"

1 hour ago, arnobiz said:

@ORANGF15Guy Here is the front glare shield, quite different from the current one as you can see:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51207818495_42163da925_c.jpg[/img]

You should have told me you wanted to build an EX by the way, it would have been easier for you 😉

Yep my bad Sir!  I just saw the front glare shield on your page....looks good!  It also looks like there are some changes to the rear glare shield too!  Are you seeing that as well?  Are you going to change the IP for the EX as well?

3 minutes ago, ORANGF15Guy said:

Yep my bad Sir!  I just saw the front glare shield on your page....looks good!  It also looks like there are some changes to the rear glare shield too!  Are you seeing that as well?  Are you going to change the IP for the EX as well?

Yes, WSO glare shield and both IPs are in the works 😉

15 hours ago, arnobiz said:

All IPs and glare shields are different actually, I'm working on them - it takes a lot of work as it's quite a fidly assembly between the cockpit tub, the fuselage, the IPs and the glare shields 🙂 The good news is that once this is done I will have most of the SA,QA and EX sets done 🥳

This is good news. While you are at it, do IP's for the latest F-15E configurations. They were last updated around 2014 I believe.

4 hours ago, arnobiz said:

@ORANGF15Guy Here is the front glare shield, quite different from the current one as you can see:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51207818495_42163da925_c.jpg[/img]

You should have told me you wanted to build an EX by the way, it would have been easier for you 😉

Holy smoke! That Glare Shield is very different.

2 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Yes. My advice would be to build an SG and start an EX with the full set once released though 😁

Are you going to use a USA vendor anytime in the future? Shipping costs from Europe are very high and someone like Sprue Brothers might be interested in adding you as a manufacturer. I have been debating a purchase for your Rafale sets. They look very nice.

6 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

This is good news. While you are at it, do IP's for the latest F-15E configurations. They were last updated around 2014 I believe.

That's basically done, I just need to put them up on the website lol 🙂

Regarding a US distributor, I have an exclusivity deal with The48ers so that's not coming soon, however shipping costs are EUR7.5 for orders below 60EUR and free above if you order from me directly 😉 I'm working hard to have enough references of interest to help you get free shipping believe me 🤣

9 hours ago, arnobiz said:

That's basically done, I just need to put them up on the website lol 🙂

Regarding a US distributor, I have an exclusivity deal with The48ers so that's not coming soon, however shipping costs are EUR7.5 for orders below 60EUR and free above if you order from me directly 😉 I'm working hard to have enough references of interest to help you get free shipping believe me 🤣

I like 48ers, I'm a long time customer, and wish they had more stock available. I'll probably have to order direct from you. Do you include tracking when you ship for free? That is something that is needed for international orders from anywhere.

On 5/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, Mr Matt Foley said:

I would love a current E update, but I'll probably get an EX set too (waiting to see if my favorite F-15 unit gets EX's)

On 5/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, Mr Matt Foley said:

Much is internal and from the exterior has an additional pylon station on each wing as well as the new EPAWS antenna on the tail booms. Check out the F-15SA and it will have much of those exterior antenna. I think we will have to wait for kit makers to give is the details and/or the resin making crowd to get on the computer and 3d print details. We still do not have an accurate F-15E cockpit, so I doubt it will come anytime soon. 

Hello,

Big thanks Matt. This explains why I not could see that much. (I probably was after those canted vertical fins and stuff like that 😃)

Thank you. 

Eric B. 

Thanks but this is because of all of you guys that have embraced the risky (from a commercial standpoint) but so joyful project of creating a place for aviation project related stuff in 1/48 only!!!

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, arnobiz said:

MAWS forward antenna, similar to what the F-15SG, SA and QA have. These are looking forward, there are other similar sensors integrated in the tail booms.

Didn't know other "Advanced Eagle" also have it. Thanks for the info!