Lost Forever 1/48 Hasegawa Kit?

I have been searching for the past year for a 1/48 Hasegawa kit I once built back in the 1990's. It really makes no sense usually I can find anything on the net but not even a picture of this kit seems to exist. Can someone help with this it can't be extinct right someone must still have one, this has become a real mission now to find it. The kit is  "1/48 Hasegawa US Aircraft Weapons Loading Set". This kit still exist everywhere in 1/72 scale but not 1/48. I remember buying it at my fav hobby store in Orlando back then and I only build 1/48 scale aircraft. I had the tractor, front loader, crew, tow bar. The diorama and aircraft was lost due to a move, I want it back!

On 4/12/2021 at 9:52 AM, JEN722 said:

I think you're mistaking it for the Esci ground support equipment set. Hasegawa only released the set with the hydraulic test stand and the generator.

Jens

Correct Jens.

I think this is the one your talking about, ScrubJay, for 48th scale.

Steve

(edited)_IMG_7090.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Ya know what I think it is the ESCI kit cause the equipment is what I had. Over the years I must have blinded to the Hasegawa kit line, I still have the one you pictured above. Wow yea after looking up the ESCI kit online I will say mystery solved. Thanks!! Jens and Steve now I can turn the lights back on and shave my beard I grew searching.

• 4 weeks later...