fraying braided wires

is there any other method to attach braided cloth wires to valves other than quick glue ? using this glue is causing damage to the  wire and parts as well being really a nuisance on fingers etc .

I've run into the same problem. 

Worse, the braided cloth wire soaks up the superglue and ruins my effort to keep it flexible. 

Here's what I did: Melt the end of the braided cloth wire, dab a tiny bit of superglue on it, then glue to to valves. The melted tip keeps the superglue from wicking up the wire, and I expect that it may even be sanded or otherwise cut down to shape. 

How did you melt the tip ?

since then this is what i have found to be civilized . cut again with a very sharp tool , prick with toothpick or needle , add a very very small amount of SG to harden then push in the nipple of the valve . what i have just learnt is that the valves can come in different sizes and therefore you must choose the correct diameter braided wire to avoid fraying . I am also looking into experimenting with silver colored solder wire and i tried 1mm electric cables and just pulled out the inners and they behaved great connecting in curved and awkward positions .    

this is about pressure valves which conduct the fuel and oil lines around the engine and radiators in car models  , usually racing engines . you can notice them in true life and models with clear blue and clear red colors screwed into place on the engine or radiators  . the lines and hoses can be rubber "petrol " , plastic "electric" or threaded high pressure tubes which is the one causing headaches . you can see them screwed into the engine block and radiators .

valves.png

347834789_valves3.JPG

Edited by Dog1

in this pic the wires have been placed  behind the bulkhead going from the main tanks to the left and right of cockpit to a secondary tank , note the black rubber hose bottom right which is coming from the main tanks . then the pumps above move the fuel up to the carburettors , the other wires close are pumping the oil back to ther gearbox and engine cranck . the oil comes from the front of the mainframe in front of the windshield and is pumped around and up to the 2 radiators you see and back . The grey wires behind are the ones moving the oil to and back .wires.thumb.JPG.d4a324f5896e3be2014e8a52a05218ef.JPG