CD48210 - 1/48 F-15 "The Next Generation"

CD48210 will be a new 1/48 sheet featuring markings for the GE-engined advanced F-15 variants now entering service : it will have markings for the F-15SG, F-15SA, F-15QA, and the US Air Force F-15EX Eagle II.

Coming in the next batch of releases. This decal sheet will be intended for use with the resin conversion parts soon coming from BAM.

cd48210profiles.jpg

Kursad,

Any chance of adding some generic Qatari insignia & fin flash for the F-15QA option?. I know none of the jets currently under test aren't wearing insignia but planning ahead....plus you already have the artwork drawn on your Rafale sheet.

On 4/10/2021 at 2:51 AM, arnobiz said:

Awesome 🙂

The SG conversion set will start shipping this week

The SA and QA/EX conversion sets will be released in about 10 days, you can follow progress on BAM's FB page

Looking forward to seeing many advanced Eagles built!

Arnaud

Arnaud, 

I have already started on a SG and have made or not made some upgrades yet.  Your several parts list individual prices and then a complete set price.  Are you selling parts individually?  In that case I may be interested in just picking up the pieces I need to complete my kit.  BTW, your parts look very nice!

K/r,

Dutch

Thanks! I have not planned to sell individual parts (the prices you see are only an exercise I did to see how much the sum of similar parts would cost) but please send me a list of what you'd need and we'll see what we can do 😉

On 4/12/2021 at 1:50 AM, arnobiz said:

Hi Ryan,

If you friend is allowed to take and share pictures of the new intrument panels I'd be very interested 😉

Thanks,

Arnaud

Arnaud,

I was able to find this shot online. Hard to get much better than this as far as I can tell.

Advanced-F15-Cockpit-1631x2048.jpg

I saw this article yesterday. The second F-15EX was delivered yesterday to the 85th TES at Eglin AFB yesterday and was wondering if its not too late, and if there is room to put an OT bird on the sheet as well.

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/second-f-15ex-arrives-at-eglin-afb-eagle-ii-ready-to-make-its-exercise-debut-at-northern-edge-2021/?fbclid=IwAR0Cvl9xGYitCykk6-zzwA9dOrpcMigecpsdeByY7gG2Z2g4PCkbageswqY

2 hours ago, Falcon053 said:

I saw this article yesterday. The second F-15EX was delivered yesterday to the 85th TES at Eglin AFB yesterday and was wondering if its not too late, and if there is room to put an OT bird on the sheet as well.

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/second-f-15ex-arrives-at-eglin-afb-eagle-ii-ready-to-make-its-exercise-debut-at-northern-edge-2021/?fbclid=IwAR0Cvl9xGYitCykk6-zzwA9dOrpcMigecpsdeByY7gG2Z2g4PCkbageswqY

Already done!! Thanks to a Caracal customer, I had the EX-002 artwork done a few days before delivery.

I just need to finalize some details of the F-15SG markings and refine some colors, and will post a larger image of the final artwork soon. Obviously there is a second page with the stencilling in different colors as needed. 

cd48210.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...