Anybody going to the Rosco Turner Contest/Swapmeet tomorrow?

3 hours ago, bashace said:

I'm working the registration table, would be great to meet fellow ARC members!

https://imgur.com/a/EsctMCh

gonna pass on this one. The area is one the most well known speed traps in the Midwest, and you have to drive thru Marion County from the south. That's a great place to get shot these days. Agree that the Raymond Street place was too small, but a ten year old would have done better at picking a spot. I'll simply wait and go to the two in Ohio

gary

Well, despite all that, we are expecting a record number for this event compared to our previous events. 

Everybody speeds around here, not sure how fast one must go before the cops pull you over, but it has to be at least 10 over the speed limit.

The wife and I will be missing this one for the first time in two decades.  The Indy show is special to us..it's where we first met in person.  Unfortunately, if we leave Michigan our respective employers require a ten-day quarantine.

SN

Liked the new venue. Plenty of room to maneuver in both the contest and vendor areas.  Took home 3 awards, including “Best Gulf War Aircraft”, so pleased overall.  Managed to make it there and back without a speeding ticket or encountering gun violence too.

18 hours ago, Gator52 said:

Great photos, thanks for sharing.  Lots of impressive work, and always a treat to see a 1/48 B-1B built up!

Chris

Thank you.

I drove that sucker 600 miles from Virginia and can't believe it made the round-trip without a scratch.

Chris