Received: Fujimi 1/72 SH-3H Seaking (#7A28) Clear Parts from Italeri

Title says it all.  I was digging through my helo models looking for another kit that someone wanted and peeked into my Fujimi 1/72 SH-3H Seaking box (#7A28) thinking of what I might do with it when I noticed I was missing all the clear parts.  I have had this kit for ~10 years now, and don't remember the deal when I bought it (probably off eBay).  But anyway, If someone has spare Fujimi Seaking clear parts, I would appreciate it. K/r, Dutch

001.JPG.a806aec2f6ff90c99a517918d92bbf17.JPG

Edited by Dutch
Item received.

Can't help but maybe worth trying Italeri for spares as they recently released it. I just got a box of bits off them in the post today that included clear parts from the B-52 and A-6. Worth an email surely?

11 hours ago, Dutch said:

Roy, It worked, they will send the clear sprue for the postage.  Iam waiting for them to invoice me, so we will see if I am successful. Thanks again for the suggestion. K/r, Dutch

Did you contact Italeri direct, Dutch?

I tried to get hold of their Sea Dragon kit decal sheet a few years ago - never received a reply from them, so tried the UK importer/distributor instead...

....but as I hadn't bought the kit new, they weren't interested whatsoever.

• Dutch changed the title to Ordered: Fujimi 1/72 SH-3H Seaking (#7A28) Clear Parts from Italeri
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy & Roy,  Italeri [ex-Fujimi] clear parts arrived today.  Not bad!  Pretty quick considering postage time frames these days. Top notch service from italeri.  Two thumbs up! K/r, Dutch

Edited by Dutch
21 hours ago, Dutch said:

Andy & Roy,  Italeri [ex-Fujimi] clear parts arrived today.  Not bad!  Pretty quick considering postage time frames these days. Top notch service from italeri.  Two thumbs up! K/r, Dutch

How much did they charge you for postage, Dutch? I've still got a few early issues of the Fujimi kits with the original awful cockpit side windows - fixable, but time-consuming, so if I can get a couple of replacements reasonably cheap (postage to me here should be less than to the US)...

• Dutch changed the title to Received: Fujimi 1/72 SH-3H Seaking (#7A28) Clear Parts from Italeri