A few new sheets are delayed

Folks, I am afraid a few of the sheets in the latest batch will be delayed for a couple of weeks. Cartograf told me that they were not going to be able to ship the new decals on time.

I have started shipping the following on April 15 as announced:

• CD48165: 1/48 OV-1 Mohawk
  • CD48180: 1/48 TA-7C / EA-7L Twosairs

I will not be able to ship the following until April 28-30:

• CD72117: 1/72 C-130 Hercules
  • CD72120: 1/72 F-16C Dark Vipers Pt. 2
  • CD48171 / CD48172 FJ-2 Fury reprint
  • CDB48007/CDB48008:  Basics TAC and SAC badges sheets

I am sorry about the delay - but I will pack your envelopes before the sheets arrive, and everything else is ready - so I should be able to ship everything very quickly once the decals arrive. If you have any questions or want to modify your order, please send me an email and let me know. 

If your order only contains the Mohawk or Twosair sheets, it will be on its way to you in the next few days.

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Does this mean you will skip May and shift your next release to June?

It looks that way - sorry about this delay, I will get back to the usual pace in June-July.

• 2 weeks later...

Many of you might have noticed that I printed shipping labels in the last couple of days for the delayed sheets, in order to be able to pack these faster during the weekend. Note that I will still be able to ship these only after May 1 - please don't expect any movement on these tracking numbers until sometime next week.

Aw man, I got all excited!  Good to know not to check the mailbox every day. 

This is the world we live in now, nothing any of us can do about it, except to be careful, get vaccinated, and hope for a return to normal. 

Edited by kozlok

Folks, I am almost done packing everything except CD72117 - USPS will pick up a massive number of envelopes on Tuesday. Thanks for your patience during this unexpected delay : I will be more cautious before the next batch of releases. 

Shipping orders with CD72117 may take me a couple more days - stay tuned.

All remaining orders were picked by USPS this morning - you should see movement in the tracking history once they scan them into the system tonight. Thanks for your patience during this phenomenal month.