A-7B Corsair Launch

Just something for your amusement.   A7-B Corsair Launch.  I used to draw a lot as a kid but never developed it so let's see how far I can take this.  Will probably use watercolors or whatever I could find around the house.

img%5D 

Edited by crackerjazz
On 4/28/2021 at 7:04 AM, crackerjazz said:

but never developed it

Ummmmm, looks pretty darn good as a pencil sketch now!
Looking forward to seeing how you continue with it. 

-Jeff

• 2 years later...

Thanks, Storm and 34th PRS : )

I was sorting through my decal sets and found the drawing, after 2 years, lol.  I knew I hid it somewhere : )    I thought maybe it was time to give it some color, albeit in monochrome : )  I was gonna use watercolors but I find it difficult to control.  I then thought about using acrylics but I'm really just awful with colors.  I was even thinking about using Vallejo paint and getting the correct gull gray FS color.   I  ended up using coffee : )  

img%5D 

img%5D  

Edited by crackerjazz
  • crackerjazz changed the title to A-7B Corsair Launch
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, STORM : )  The acidic smell seems to be going away, thankfully.  Now it's back to just the usual coffee smell.  Maybe it does this as it dries.  Hopefully even that will go away as well. 

I may have to practice a bit on painting clouds.  Aviation art seems to call for a bit of skill in that area.  Mine looks a great deal like foliage : )