Difference between G-2 Galeb and NJ-21 Jastreb?

The NJ-21 Jastreb is basically a G-2 Galeb but has guns in the nose and structural improvements to be able to carry a payload (on underwing pylons).

Niels' reply reminds me of a heated discussion I once had with a Slovenian G-2 Galeb pilot who insisted there were no Jastreb dual seaters around. He had to eat his words, much to the amusement of his lovely daughter, when I showed him pictures to prove it.

So there is:

-G-2 Galeb (dual seat)

-J-21 Jastreb (single seat)

-IJ-21 Jastreb (single seat recce)

-NJ-21 Jastreb (dual seat)

2 hours ago, pollie said:

The NJ-21 Jastreb is basically a G-2 Galeb but has guns in the nose and structural improvements to be able to carry a payload (on underwing pylons).

Cheers, that makes it a lot clearer. I assume that the guns in the nose are always the giveaway? If so, there is a LOT of mislabeled NJ-21s online.

Below should then be a Jastreb trainer, right? Even books by Serbs on this topic have this one labelled as Galeb. I can see how, say a Libyan Galeb, clearly does not have guns. 

747663A8-16FF-4DD7-81AB-CD5B15172E6B.jpeg

15 hours ago, David.D said:

Cheers, that makes it a lot clearer. I assume that the guns in the nose are always the giveaway? If so, there is a LOT of mislabeled NJ-21s online.

Below should then be a Jastreb trainer, right? Even books by Serbs on this topic have this one labelled as Galeb. I can see how, say a Libyan Galeb, clearly does not have guns.

Sorry, should have been more clear. Jastreb has more guns in the nose (three) than Galeb. But very often the barrels are not visible (when guns are not installed). The above picture shows a Galeb indeed, compare it to the (N)J-21 Jastreb nose:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/166844361168242002/