Found: Tauro 72/537 Italian Helicopters Decal - SH-3D Sea King Portion

• Dutch changed the title to LF: Tauro 72/537 Italian Helicopters Decal - SH-3D Sea King Portion

Hi Dutch,

Just got in from work so please forgive me for the delay in getting back to you.

It turns out that I have the Bafra Ripa Decals sheet BA D01 and not the Tauro sheet.  It has numbers and insignia for an Italian Marina SH-3 but sadly, there were no stencils issued.

Don't know if these are helpful or not but give me a buzz and I'll send you a picture.

Take Care,

WARDOG

glynnj(at)swbell(dot)net

Edited by Glynn Jacobs
Corrections
  • Dutch changed the title to Found: Tauro 72/537 Italian Helicopters Decal - SH-3D Sea King Portion

WARDOG, 

Got the email.  Yes, your photo is much better than what the website has posted.  I can actually see the white portions, and as you say, they do look opaque enough for single use.  My sincere apologies for not taking your offer and pulling the trigger on the Tauro set from Italy, but then I am rather impulsive at times.  "Often wrong, but seldom in doubt!" has been my modus operandi for the better part of my life.  At least I have the Carabinieri and Polizia titles for the other helos with the Tauro sheet.

Thanks for the offer.  Much appreciated to know that I can count on you.

K/r, Dutch  

Not a problem, Dutch!

I was a little slow with the response because of my work schedule so I definitely understand.  These Bafra decals are a little limited in scope but nicely printed by Zanchetti, the same people who print Italeri decals.

Always willing to help a good friend,

WARDOG