Meng F/A-18E Super Hornet

Currently working on the Meng Super Hornet kit. Went to use decals for cockpit and everyone one of the fell apart in the water in about 10 seconds. The decals claim to be Cartograph printed. I've never had Cartograph decals fall apart like this before. I have had them fracture over irregular shapes but never make it out of the water. I tested a couple of the primary squadron decals and had the same issue. I was planning on using Furball All Star sheet anyway since Meng took a short cut on the warning and caution placards by not actually putting text for them, just gray lines/blocks. Anyone else have an issue using the decals? Are they Cartograph or are they knock off's with the printed by Cartograph on them?

14 hours ago, venom said:

Thats odd , mine worked perfectly .i would think they are printed by Cartograf ,A really great kit in my opinion .

Andrew

Andrew

Im glad your was ok mine are junk apparently. I gave the Furball sheet and there are 3 primary aircraft on that sheet I want to do. My old squadron is primary (VFA-151). VFA-87 and VFA-137 are thd other two.