11 hours ago, markiii said:

Something to keep in mind, they are a small operation and have full time jobs. Best to find their products at events if you can get to one that they will be at. 

I knew they were just a two man operation and had real jobs but I haven't
seen anything from them in a few years so thought maybe they had shut down their business.

Sent them an email thru their website Tuesday but no replay as of yet.  

At 81 I can no longer make the modeling events.

Thanks 
Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on this:

I saw Mike today and the website is being updated. Some new products in the works, I won't say what they are (not my place, but amazing). They will be attending the Nats in Las Vegas.

That what they always say. Their website is always “being updated”. They always have “new products in the works”. And they will be “attending the Nats”.  Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard that……

8 hours ago, markiii said:

Just an update on this:

I saw Mike today and the website is being updated. Some new products in the works, I won't say what they are (not my place, but amazing). They will be attending the Nats in Las Vegas.

Very  little point if you don't live in the U.S. 

• 2 years later...

Just an update to this old thread. SHM is very much alive and had a lot of new stuff at the Nationals in San Marcos. Mike posts photos of new stuff on Facebook regularly as well. It'd be kind of cool if you didn't speak in a matter of fact tone if you don't know the facts. 

• 2 months later...

A couple of weeks ago my PayPal payment bounced because the recipient (SH) hadn't completed the sign up process, according to the email I got from PayPal. Email to SH have gone unanswered. Even if this is just a side business, it’s not a good way to keep customers.

Ben