Shadow Hobby Thinnerline Circle Cutter

Well it's now been two months since I ordered a Thinnerline circle cutter and an extra set of blades for it from Shadow Hobby.  Thus far I've not gotten my order.  I've emailed them a couple of times. I've messaged them on FB a couple of times. If I could ever find a phone number I would have called them. Haven't heard a whisper in response. This seems to be a common issue with Shadow Hobby. Life is too short and dealing with people like this is more aggravating than just pulling out my Sizzix Eclips2 and some vinyl and cutting whatever I need. For those of you thinking about doing business with Shadow Hobby, I'd think long and hard before pulling the trigger on sending them any money.

Cameron

• 3 weeks later...

Well.  After over two months and no response to emails/messages, I filed a claim with the Paypal resolution center.  Waited seven days and still didn't get a response and then escalated it and asked for a refund.  After another week and just before Paypal would have refunded my money, I get a shipping notification in my email saying that Shadow Hobby was sending me my cutter and extra blades.  But other than that...I still NEVER heard from Shadow Hobby.  If I get the tool I'll have been made whole.  But I would suggest to anyone considering ordering from Shadow Hobby.  Don't.  There are other places that provide the same stuff at competitive prices that actually have some customer service.

Cameron

I placed my order over two months go , but like others never received any reponse. So last week I started the filing claim process with PayPal. Lo and behold, last Friday I received notice claiming that the order had been shipped (actually only the shipping label had been cut). Anyways, the order arrived this Monday--almost complete in that I had ordered two sets of replacement cutter blades but only received one. Think I will go ahead and claim "Victory" and just pass on the missing replacement blades. Like the above customer I also would recommend not ordering from Shadow Hobby until there is concrete evidence that they have improved their customer service.

Jim MacG