1/32 Trumpeter Mig-21 Fishbed PLUS MANY EXTRAS!!!!.

1/32 Trumpeter Mig-21 MF Fishbed J kit as new in original boxing with all parts still in factory sealed bags.  Kit INCLUDES ALL THESE GREAT EXTRAS!!!!!

Black Box resin cockpit set

Eduard big Ed set includes PE interior set, PE exterior set and paint mask

Quickboost resin air scoops

Master Models MIG type metal static dischargers

Master Models metal pitot tube

Profimodeller metal oxygen tanks for wheel bays

Zacto Models resin aphid missiles (2 sets) TOTAL OF 4 APHID MISSILES

Zacto Models resin single missile launch rails

Zacto Models resin dual missile launch launchers

Reskit Models 4 xFAB 250 bombs (resin)

HpH resin/metal UB-16 rocket launchers TOTAL OF 2 ROCKET LAUNCHERS

Begemot complete russian stencil data decals

Paint mask to make Czech Mig-21 7701 in experimental camouflage scheme

This is a great kit and with all the extras will make into a fantastic accurate Mig-21 MF. 

Postage via Mondial relay within France is 6 euros

PLEASE NOTE- EU buyers please contact me for postal quote before buying and I will use Mondial relay where possible to keep postal cost to a minimum. People outside the EU or in countries where Mondial relay cannot be used, please contact me for a postal quote to your country before buying.  PRICE. 185 Euros

1/32 Trumpeter Mig-29 SMT WITH LOADS OF EXTRAS!!!!!!!!!

Kit comes as new in original box with all parts still in there factory sealed bags.  EXTRAS INCLUDE

Cold War Studios Mig-29A resin/metal cockpit set plus parts for the Revell Mig-29A cockpit set

Eduard Mig-29M PE interior

Master models MIG type metal static dischargers

Master models Mig-29 metal pitot tube

Zacto Models resin correct nose cone

Zacto Models full set of resin missile pylons

Zacto Resin Models missile rails

Zacto Models desk  exhausts nozzles and engine intakes with metal flame holder parts

Zacto Models  aphid missiles

Zacto Models Alamo missiles

Zacto Models Vympel missile

Reskit Models 2x FAB 500 bombs (resin)

This is a fantastic kit with awesome resin and aftermarket parts.  This model with all these extras will build into a very accurate Mig-29 SMT as are currently deployed on operations in Syria.

Postage via Mondial relay in France is 12 euros.

PLEASE NOTE- EU buyers please contact me for postal quote before buying and I will use. Indian relay where possible to keep postal cost to a minimum. People outside the EU or in countries where Mondial relay cannot be used, please contact me for a postal quote to your country before buying.  PRICE 220 Euros

1/32 Revell RAF Tornado GR1 PLUS LOTS OF EXTRAS!!!!!!!!!!!.

This kit comes with all these fantastic aftermarket items

Flightpath 1/32 Tornado GR1/1A/4/4A detail and conversion set (contains brass PE sets, resin and metal parts)

Flightpath 1/32 Tornado flaps, slats and spoiler set (metal parts to allow you to haveflzls and slats deployed)

Flightpath Tornado sky shadow ECM Pod (resin and PE parts)

Flightpath RAF Paveway II 1,000lb Laser Guided Bomb Set (resin and PE parts) X 2 SETS (4 bombs)

Master metal 1/32 Tornado pivot tube and AOA sensors

CAM 1/32 RAF  ALARM Missiles (resin set of 4 missiles)

Aires  1/32 Tornado IDS cockpit set (resin and PE parts)

Aires 1/32 Tornado engine nozzle set (resin)

Zacto models 2x sidewinder AA missiles (resin)

Pronto Models Tauro decals 1/32 Tornado for Italian Tornados in European camo and 3 Italian versions for the gulf war 1991 (No 32/532)

Pronto Models Tauro decals 1/32 Italian Tornado stencil data (32/514)

Kits-World warbirds RAF Tornado decals for 4 gulf war Op GRANBY, 1991 with nose art-

"NIKKI" "Snoopy Airways

"Alarm Belle"

"MIG Eater"

"Gulf Killer"

This Tornado can be made into either an Italian IDS or RAF GR1.  Using the Flightpath detail and conversion set allows you to make this kit into a GR1A, GR4 or GR4A

Kit can be made into either an Italian IDS or RAF GR1 deployed in Op LOCOSTE  or Op GRANBY in  Operation Desert Storm in 1991.

This is an excellent kit with an excellent set of after market parts and decals. 

This kit does not come with original box and parts are off the sprues.  KIT IS COMPLETE WITH ALL PARTS AND INSTRUCTIONS.  Original decals are included.

Free post in FRANCE.  Buyers in other countries contact me for postal quote to your country.  PRICE 199 Euros

Anyone interested in the kits, PM me

Cheers