L/F 1/72 Nimrod MR.1/MR.2/MR.3 Decals, Model Alliance MA 72-158

Hello, I'm looking to buy or trade for the Model Alliance decal sheet MA-72158, RAF Nimrods. 

I have Model Alliance's she MA-72159 but the aircraft I want to do is not on that sheet. I'm looking to build "Guernsey's Girl" from Operation Granby, 1991. 

I'd be happy to have just that portion of the sheet, or trade one for one, or buy it out right.

Thank you!

Edited by 82Whitey51
4 hours ago, 2qwik4u said:

Hey Whitey,

If it helps at all, I think Xtradecal sheet X72081 has those markings as well.  I don't have either sheet, but somebody else might.

-Dave

Thanks Dave! I'll dig around for it as well.

Andy,

I have the old Formaplane Nimrod with lots of Eduard and Mastercasters extras to bring it up to speed.  I have a complete Airfix sheet for decals, but I do not think it includes markings for "Guernsey's Girl," but let me check.  What is the serial you are looking for?  I plan on making Nimrod MR.2P XV242 of 42 Torpedo Bomber Squadron circa 1992, just before stand down as an active unit at RAF St. Mawgan. (Still have my bar towel!)

K/r,

Dutch

Here is a low quality screen grab of the Airfix decals for verification.

001.JPG.df8d39a1dac0fac3bd67acbfd5268dc7.JPG

Edited by Dutch
add pic
8 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Andy,

I have the old Formaplane Nimrod with lots of Eduard and Mastercasters extras to bring it up to speed.  I have a complete Airfix sheet for decals, but I do not think it includes markings for "Guernsey's Girl," but let me check.  What is the serial you are looking for?  I plan on making Nimrod MR.2P XV242 of 42 Torpedo Bomber Squadron circa 1992, just before stand down as an active unit at RAF St. Mawgan. (Still have my bar towel!)

K/r,

Dutch

Hey Dutch, "Guernsey's Girl" was aircraft XV258, but those decals are not on the kit sheet either. I want to do one of the aircraft that was in Operation Granby (Operation Desert Storm) as part of my 30th Anniversary theme I'm doing throughout this year.

I'll find them.