some more 1/32 Academy Hornet help...please!

I'm at the point of assembling the wings for my Hornet and Ive found the parts that make up the wings are very warped! or the actual aircraft has an extreme anhedrial at the wing tips....looking at photos online the look "straight" to me with even a slight bend downward at the wingtips, I could use some help on the correct shape and how to fixed my warped parts!

thanks

KEB

15 hours ago, KEB said:

I'm at the point of assembling the wings for my Hornet and Ive found the parts that make up the wings are very warped! or the actual aircraft has an extreme anhedrial at the wing tips....looking at photos online the look "straight" to me with even a slight bend downward at the wingtips, I could use some help on the correct shape and how to fixed my warped parts!

thanks

KEB

If you could provide some photos so we can help you out better. As andrew.deboer has pointed out, this washout was engineered into the design of the aircraft. So there could be an issue, not doubting that, but maybe we can determine the degree of this warpage that has occured and offer some solutions to help correct this concern.

Cheers

AFM

KEB

The wings are weak at the wing-fold where Academy molded in the cut line so you can fold the wings.  Look at the picture in the bottom of AFM's post that's how they should look with a slight down turn at the tip.

Depending on how badly they are warped hot water dipping should straighten them out.

Don