Sol Su-30 Conversion kit.

This Sol Set was designed for the Academy SU-27 Flanker B kit.

You can use the initial Academy boxing  (#2131, or #12270) or the Su-27 Russian Knights boxing (#2167)

Also the Eduard Re-Box #1167, as the plastic sprues are the Academy molds, can be used.

I had this SOL set in my stash , but sold it some time ago. I can't remember, if there was a parts listing inside.

9 hours ago, Seaknight said:

This Sol Set was designed for the Academy SU-27 Flanker B kit.

You can use the initial Academy boxing  (#2131, or #12270) or the Su-27 Russian Knights boxing (#2167)

Also the Eduard Re-Box #1167, as the plastic sprues are the Academy molds, can be used.

I had this SOL set in my stash , but sold it some time ago. I can't remember, if there was a parts listing inside.

I have the SU-27B (2131) but the SOL kit does not have a Dual Canopy. I have the instructions and it does show the items for assy but it does not distinguish what parts are kit vs Conversion. That's why I was curious to see if a canopy was provided in the Sol Box.

Cheers

AFM

Edited by AlienFrogModeller
2 hours ago, mrvark said:

Academy's two-seat canopy is too flat (IIRC). Fairy Hobby did a vac-u-form correction some years ago, but it now seems to be OOS. Don't let the posted price scare you, $120 HKD is only about $15.50 USD!

So I need the Su-27 UB not the B then...utilizing the dual seat config canopy supplied with the kit....correct?

I know little about the Su-27 series and am starting to learn...

Cheers

AFM