I've got the 1/100 Entex 707 AF1 kit and I'm looking for 26Decals CC-137 decals for it. I had the 1/72 707 with 26Decals for the CC-137 but it fell 6' of the SOD and crashed.

Any help would be appreciated I can even trade the 1/72 set I have plus the wing-tip pods.

Thanks Don

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Don,

I have the 1/72nd  scale decals from 26.  I ordered them by mistake.

I don't think they did them in 1/100th.

It's a real nice scheme!

cheers

Hey Andy

I have the 1/72 set as well and they did at one time do it in 1/100 but not anymore. I may wait and see what else V-1 Decals releases in the future.

Don

On 5/27/2021 at 6:16 PM, DONG said:

I've got the 1/100 Entex 707 AF1 kit and I'm looking for 26Decals CC-137 decals for it. I had the 1/72 707 with 26Decals for the CC-137 but it fell 6' of the SOD and crashed.

Any help would be appreciated I can even trade the 1/72 set I have plus the wing-tip pods.

Thanks Don

Don, Send Ray an email on his website,  he may print a set for you.  He did a different one for me a few years ago.  I really want him to reprint his 1/144 VC10 British Caledonian sheet, but he has not set a date yet.  Don't know if you don't ask.  K/r, Dutch