Title pretty much says it all. I am hoping that someone has built (Or is planning to build) a Hasegawa or Promodeler 1/48 Arado Ar-234B or C kit and didn't use the cameras & mounts on sprue K. I can trade stuff on my FS posting or buy them. I will take as many as you have, preferably unbuilt ones.

PM me or email me direct at lengesath(AT)cox(DOT)net to discuss. I am in Florida.

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak
Reworded post
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ReccePhreak said:

Thanks for trying.

Larry

found a B2 kit from Hasegawa awhile ago. PM me a mailing address and I'll get them out to you. Also what sprus are the parts on? The kit was a great find as it had a bunch of AM inside the box. Now to figure out where the night fighter is!

gary

1 hour ago, ChesshireCat said:

found a B2 kit from Hasegawa awhile ago. PM me a mailing address and I'll get them out to you. Also what sprus are the parts on? The kit was a great find as it had a bunch of AM inside the box. Now to figure out where the night fighter is!

gary

PM sent. :thumbsup:

Larry

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

now I'm keeping one set of cameras for that F5 project! Did not Quickboost do a 1/32 set?

gary

Quickboost never did any actual cameras. They have a 1/32 Bf109 camera window fairing, and there's a few other companies that do the fairing in 1/48 and 1/72 scale.

The only other Luftwaffe cameras that I am aware of are in 1/72 scale, by AML of the Czech republic.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ReccePhreak changed the title to 1/48 Arado AR-234 cameras wanted
  • 3 months later...