Found: Hasegawa 1/72 F-106A Delta Dart Canopy

Looking for a replacement canopy for my recently purchased Hasegawa #JS-054 1/72 F-106A Delta Dart.  The previous owner was going to modify the kit into B, I think, based on the resin spine and elongated vac main canopy included (no windscreen though). No fuselage cuts had been made yet, however the A canopy was backed with model clay/putty and is completely fogged.  So to salvage a useable aircraft, I am looking for either a Hasegawa 1/72 injection molded F-106A canopy (either early or late model), or a vacuformed DB Productions F-106A canopy.  The Airwaves F-106A & F-106B vacuformed canopies do not include the forward windscreen, unfortunately, so I don't think that I can use them. 

PM me if available to help.

Canopy found.  A big OORAH to Mike D.   

Kind regards,

Dutch

Edited by Dutch
Request complete.
  • Dutch changed the title to LF: Hasegawa 1/72 F-106A Delta Dart Canopy

Thanks Greg!  I think I remember your search.  I just remembered that I have the Falcon Clear Canopies Set #43, USAF, Pt. 1.  However, I am already using both the early and late style F-106A canopiers for two other F-106A kits without canopies.  I am also using the F-86A, F-86F, B-57B, & F-100D canopies from this set, so I can trade any of the others for a F-106A (early or late) canopy.   That leaves available: B-47E, B-52D/F, C-123, F-80C, F-94C, F-89D/J & F-84E. PM me if interested in trading. K/r, Dutch

• Dutch changed the title to Found: Hasegawa 1/72 F-106A Delta Dart Canopy