Dirty and weathered F-14 Tomcat photos?

Title sums it up, I’m hunting for some really dirty and weathered F-14 Tomcats, any version but would love find some F-14Ds from VF-31 preferably ones not on airliners.net, airfighters.com, jetphotos.com as I’ve checked those.  

much appreciated 

Dan 

• 3 weeks later...

Look for vf-154 photos. There are some very beaten up stuff in the mid to late 90s.

If you have the book F14 tomcat by tony holmes there are some superbly beaten up vf-111 jets. Great on of a VF-33 jet looking abused also. Any particular squadron you want? I probably have something.

13 hours ago, tomthegrom said:

Look for vf-154 photos. There are some very beaten up stuff in the mid to late 90s.

You ain't kidding.  Our entire Airwing was (paint scheme wise) beaten up because they had us running around all over the Pacific and Middle East.  NAF Atsugi was just a nice place to visit....USS Indy and KH were our homes 😕 

I remember when VFA-27 showed up with their nice clean F-18C's.  Didn't take long for them to look used.  

Cheers

Collin

• 1 month later...