Clogged Paasche H airbrush cup

This might be a long shot, but would anyone have any thoughts on how to clear the line on the cup of a Paasche H airbrush?  I was clearing during cleaning and what I was using broke (toothpick)🙄.  So it is stuck really good, so this is my boneheaded move for the month build wise.  Thought I would see if anyone had any suggestions in clearing it.

If it's wood ( a toothpick ) fill the cup with water or lacquer thinner and, the wood piece should soften up and be easier to remove. IF it's even worth the trouble.

Steve

Probably more effort than it's worth, but I am going to use the bin we sue to clean weapons at work to see if it will work.  At this point, I've already ordered a new cup... now I am just seeing what can be done to fix my idiotic mistake. 😁

44 minutes ago, ulvdemon said:

Probably more effort than it's worth, but I am going to use the bin we sue to clean weapons at work to see if it will work.  At this point, I've already ordered a new cup... now I am just seeing what can be done to fix my idiotic mistake. 😁

Use a pipe cleaner next time.

Steve