1/48 Eduard Il-2M Review/Preview

The Accurate kit is still worth building. With the great marking options and PE parts, you certainly can't go wrong.
Except:
The spinner definitely needs to be replaced, it's wrong and destroys the distinctive silhouette. I once read somewhere that AM measured the IL-2 in the Prague Museum Kbely - and it has an Il-10 spinner. Too bad that Eduard did not include one.

The Accurate Miniatures kit is still pretty good, although I would tend to prefer the Tamiya for a two seater and the Zvezda for a single seater. I'm actually hoping Zvezda will bring us a few more 1/48 variants in future.

Nevertheless, what bugs me in this "review" is that not one single time does the reviewer mention that the kit is, in fact, a rebox of the Accurate Miniatures kit with some added parts, and not an Eduard original. A quick Google would have provided all the background that you need about this kit.

10 hours ago, Mfezi said:

The Accurate Miniatures kit is still pretty good, although I would tend to prefer the Tamiya for a two seater and the Zvezda for a single seater. I'm actually hoping Zvezda will bring us a few more 1/48 variants in future.

Nevertheless, what bugs me in this "review" is that not one single time does the reviewer mention that the kit is, in fact, a rebox of the Accurate Miniatures kit with some added parts, and not an Eduard original. A quick Google would have provided all the background that you need about this kit.

Without wishing to cast aspersions on Ranger_Christ61, none of his reviews that I've seen make any mention of the kit's age or background.