AGM-12 Bullpup on F-104

Wondering if anyone knows of a picture showing the AGM-12 mounted on the underwing pylons of a F-104. Also are said pylons included in the 1/48 Kinetic 'G' kit?

MTIA

Not sure about the regular G kit, but the recent release G/S kit has extra pylons on one of the new sprues, with what looks like the pylons the Germans used to carry Kormoran anti-ship missiles.  Not sure it’s the same, or if it’s one of the other pylons on the new sprue.

13 hours ago, ChernayaAkula said:

I'm sure I've seen a picture of a Greek F-104 with a Bullpup. Will have to see if I have it on my computer somewhere later (currently browsing ARC on the phone).

I’ve seen that same photo of the Greek -104 with two Bullpups.  I’m thinking in Wings of Fame or International Air Power Review.

Thanks for all the information so far, especially regarding the LAU-34. I've also seen a picture of the Hellenic F-104 carrying it but can't find it anywhere now.

On 6/16/2021 at 4:58 AM, Corey said:

I’ve seen that same photo of the Greek -104 with two Bullpups.  I’m thinking in Wings of Fame or International Air Power Review.

Mine is a download from the web, but it may well have been a scan from Wings of Fame or IAPR.  I think I've found it in a thread on "unusual load-outs". Key Publishing forums, maybe?

51252570669_3d4f3fa435_o.jpg

Edited by ChernayaAkula