Instructions Needed

I need a copy or a scan of the instructions for the Cutting Edge detail set for the Hasegawa Typhoon Ib, CEC48131.  Please e-mail direct mongo01 - at - twc - dot - com

Also, I once used a website that was a storehouse for instructions.  I *thought* I had it bookmarked but cannot find it.  Can anyone please give me a name or link to the site?

TIA

Mongo

Hmmm..., Scalemates..., I hadn't thought of that.  I guess I could go over there and find someone who might have the set and see if they might send me a scan...  Thanks for the idea!

However, I thought there was/is a website that is a dedicated repository for instruction sheets other than Scalemates.

Thanks for the alert.  Indeed they are.  As mentioned above, I went to Scalemates and solicited a mate that listed the set I mentioned in his stash; he generously uploaded those instructions which I have now printed.  It's a great community we are in that helps each other like this!