Spruebrothers Website on iPhone/Safari?

Does anyone else have issues with the Spruebrothers website on iPhone and Safari?  I can see the basic formatting, but if I click on the new arrivals or search, I don't get any of the results to display.  Just the border formatting, menus, etc.  I also have an iPad running the same version of iOS and have no issues. 

I recently purchased a new iPhone 12 and have the same problem. I’ve tried changing my cookie preferences and clear my history but that hasn’t helped. I emailed SprueBrothers. They reported others have the same problem but unfortunately did not have a solution. 

Edited by okthree

Ya I had this same problem. I have a new iPhone 11.  The Newley arrived portion of the web site doesn’t work and the search function doesn’t work at all if I’m signed in. But if I sign out it will work. No idea why that is. Made ordering my last order a real head ache. 

8 hours ago, achterkirch said:

Ya I had this same problem. I have a new iPhone 11.  The Newley arrived portion of the web site doesn’t work and the search function doesn’t work at all if I’m signed in. But if I sign out it will work. No idea why that is. Made ordering my last order a real head ache. 

You can load up your cart and then sign when you want to checkout at the end with all the items still in the cart. I do that all the time on my phone with no issue, depending on your cookie setting you can keep items in the cart for a long time.

My new arrivals gives me a picture preview and not a list like used to and preferably to me any way.

3 hours ago, eraucubsfan said:

I have the same problem, but if you turn your phone sideways it works for some reason 

10 hours ago, achterkirch said:

I tried both but neither worked. 

I do have to say my wife is happy I can’t get the search function to work or see the list of new arrivals. 

4 hours ago, thegoodsgt said:

Has anyone sent an email to Sprue Brothers to report the issue?

As I said in my earlier post I emailed them about it.  Although they have had others report the problem they did not know of a solution. 

Please email us at help@spruebrothers.com if you are still encountering this.  Tech support implemented a fix a little while ago.  This problem was impacting iOS 14.6.

Edited by gkwan
On 6/26/2021 at 3:20 PM, gkwan said:

Please email us at help@spruebrothers.com if you are still encountering this.  Tech support implemented a fix a little while ago.  This problem was impacting iOS 14.6.

It's working again for me, thank you!