RF-101 Desktop Model Restoration - Color Spec Needed

Hello.  I'm in the process of restoring a circa 1968 Topping/Precision factory desktop RF-101 model.  I'm almost to the painting stage and I need help with a color spec for the red "walk behind caution" line (not sure of the correct term) - see photo below.  I have a decal set from Precision that unfortunately, does not include the line, and I have a decal set for a 101 from Caracal that includes the line, but it's way thinner than the desktop model.  So I'm going to paint it.  I have the spec for the fuselage - Alclad II Lacquer aluminum, but I'm unsure of the color for the line.  Does anyone have a spec for the color they use?

Thanks,

Chris

IMG_2670.thumb.jpeg.3d5ac5cbdd0dd0f770693875e3258dab.jpeg

The red line on the model looks too wide to me. The line is to indicate to ground personnel the location of the main turbine blade (I think) and the main danger area should the turbine fail. Kinda like the red lines on the fuselages on multi-prop aircraft to indicate the danger zone of spinning props.

Thanks Paul. I agree with you. I was pretty sure the model line was not to scale when I saw the Caracal decal set - 2 mm at 1:72 is 5 2/3” wide - so I’m not sure how off.  

The model itself seems to be mostly an approximation - can’t really tell if it’s a C, G or H model. 

According to the T.O., the turbine warning band was 2 inches wide. The Topping model represents the long nose RFs and is supposed to be 1/72(ish). Looks like it was produced in the '50s, long before the G/H conversions. Very cool project you have there!

Ben