Trumpeter 1/32 F - 100D Landing Gear

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help me here. I'm looking for a replacement part ( E 21 ) which is part of the retraction mechanism of the left main landing gear. Unfortunately this part is missing from my kit, which I bought second hand some time ago, and I've only just discovered this 🙁.

I know the kit originally came with metal parts as well, but they too are missing. If anyone can help me out I'd be eternally grateful, and would of course be willing to pay any costs ( ie : postage to the UK, etc. )

I could try and make the part, but I don't think my scratch building skills would be up to it, so could anyone help me please ?

If all else fails, I see that ebay has that sprue for sale for $8.47 (plus $9.38 for shipping). Kinda an expensive route to go for the one part. 

*I have nothing to do with the ebay posting) 

Good luck...

Thanks for that, Karl, but I think the F - 100C is a 1/48th. scale, and my model is 1/32 scale, but thanks for your offer, it's much appreciated. Of course, if you have the 1/32 kit as well that would be great.🙂

PM me your mailadress. i have a not complete F-100C in 32nd scale. there is a E21 part that is part of the maingear. i can send you a pic of the instructions and you tell me if its the part you need

2 hours ago, karl h said:

PM me your mailadress. i have a not complete F-100C in 32nd scale. there is a E21 part that is part of the maingear. i can send you a pic of the instructions and you tell me if its the part you need

Hi Karl,

My e mail address is : patemm17@gmail.com  Part E 21 is the part I need, but you can send me a pic just to make sure if you want. 🙂