LF: Custom Aeronautical Miniatures CAM 1/72 F-4 Phantom II Decals

#1 LF: Custom Aeronautical Decals CAM 72-004 F-4 Phantom II Decals [VF-21 / VF-114], particularly the VF-114 portion.  Found another set that will do.

Still looking for:

#2 LF: Custom Aeronautical Decals CAM 72-019 F-4B Phantom II Decals [VF-102 / VF-111], particularly the VF-102 portion.

PM me with price and shipping. Kind regards, Dutch

Edited by Dutch
Found one decal, need one decal.
  • Dutch changed the title to LF: Custom Aeronautical Miniatures CAM 1/72 F-4 Phantom II Decals

Hi Dutch 

Can't help with VF-102 but I have that VF-114 scheme for sure on an old Microscale sheet. I may even have the CAM set but not 100% on that but I defo have 2 copies of the Microscale version.

Any use?

Edited by roym
17 hours ago, roym said:

Hi Dutch 

Can't help with VF-102 but I have that VF-114 scheme for sure on an old Microscale sheet. I may even have the CAM set but not 100% on that but I defo have 2 copies of the Microscale version.

Any use?

Roy, 

Thank you for the kind offer. The Mircoscale sheet (72-111) offers the same aircraft (F-4J 157270) as the CAM sheet (72-004).  I have one copy of the Microscale sheet 72-111, but these decals were printed circa 1975-ish and are now pushing 45 years old. I am afraid that they will shatter upon contact with water.  I will coat with Microscale Clear Decal film and test before using.  I was hoping for the much newer CAM sheet as an insurance policy to the older MS set.  I will gladly accept another copy of your MS sheet if you are willing to sell them to me.  Please PM with details.

K/r,

Dutch