HpH Models...still in business?

I've been trying to order a 1/48 B-52H from them. I did get an immediate order confirmation message but have heard nothing since then (two weeks). I emailed them using their contact page and by separate email (one on English and one in Czech) since there was a post a couple years ago that this worked. Still nothing back.

Does anybody know if they are still in business? Really want to start this project. Thanks for any advice.

Yes they are in business.

They confirm your order then make the kit and then send it to you.

If you are going to panic after a couple of weeks maybe you should go with a bricks and mortar store where you walk away with the items you buy.

Its a very large model that takes time for them to make and shipping takes time too 🤦‍♂️

Panic?? Really?? Maybe I was just making an inquiry since, for a thousand dollar kit, I wanted to see if they wanted money down or maybe I ordered it incorrectly. Didn't ever know that trying to be honest would result in some stranger accusing me of something. You have a nice day!!

HPH is a good company with a very well deserved unblemished reputation for excellent service.

They are a small family type business. I have bought from them in the past with no problem. They sent a confirmation email, then a few weeks later I received my order.

Kits like the B-52 are made to order, and that takes some time

Edited by ElectroSoldier

The kits are great, but communication can be lacking. I think part of the problem is the language barrier. I too had questions before ordering with them, and it took some effort to get answers. That said, once I ordered, everything went beautifully. Their kits are well packaged, and they arrive quickly. 

EDIT: Check out this thread. There are some people that talk about who you can contact at HpH.

Edited by Specter1075

Remember that during the summer months, a lot of European companies shut down for periods of time for vacations.  It can take several weeks to hear back from them.  If you really want the kit, you'll need to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

They do deliver,but contact lately is bad

before the covid there was a lady there-Hanna,she was prompt and cooperative

I've been told she retired now,looks like nobody stepped into her shoes,a pity

one of the basics of good business is customer support